Graphic Design Internship
Uncover Studios is looking to hire a graphic design intern for the Winter/Spring 2017!
We are seeking students who are looking to gain experience in a startup environment. These candidates will work hands on branding, art design, user interface design, and more. The students will receive creative and business direction from a small agile team in a growing field of podcasting and influencer marketing.
Above all, the ideal candidate will have a love of learning. This position is for an unpaid internship for credit or experience. Timing is 1-3 months dependent upon scheduling and workload.
*Must currently be enrolled in school.
**Interns can work remotely if they have the appropriate software.
- Designing graphics for podcast shows
- Create design layouts for website, blog, and social media accounts
- Design presentations and sales material
- Collaborate with the marketing department and support campaigns with design solutions
- Successful candidates will come to the role with a strong background in graphic arts
- Prior experience creating graphics and a solid grasp of design concepts
- Comfort working in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Enthusiasm for the design process and attentiveness to different project goals
When applying, please include cover letter, resume, and portfolio.Apply Now